- Perpetual Change
- Action Modalities
- Our Contribution to the Expanding Universe
- Creating a New Future
- Sympathetic Vibration, Entrainment and Spoon Bending: An Interview with “Modern Day Seer”
- Manifestation Interview with Amy Green
- Using True Statements to Dispell Loneliness, Unhappiness…
- Effort or Ease – Getting Things Done
- Dealing with a Difficult Relationship – A Process for Change
Author Archives: Ruth Shilling
Nature is always changing, just at different rates of speed. We are the ones who often attempt to hold things in sameness.
Another person is not obligated to play a role that we design for them. And we are not obligated to play the roles that others may design for us.
Many times the actions we choose have a negative or oppositional impulse. “I don’t want things to be this way, so I will do this to change it. I don’t want that to happen, so I will do such and such.” Continue reading
When we look out into our world and focus on that which we see there, we are contributing to the expansion of the universe. We are therefore playing an important, vibrant role in the agenda of the universe. Continue reading
• What is it that determines our futures?
• Why is it that some affirmations or visualizations work and some don’t?
• What determines if someone will have a spontaneous healing? Continue reading
Sympathetic Resonance, Entrainment and How to Bend Spoons. An interview with Ruth Shilling. Continue reading
Topics covered: Manifestation, Sympathetic Vibration, Entrainment and some of Ruth’s journey. From the FATV studio in Fitchburg, Mass. June 2016. This is an edited version. The full 28-minute interview is at: http://vp.telvue.com/preview?id=T04868&video=279299
Although we may understand that thinking negative thoughts only brings us down even more, sometimes it can be difficult to change that. Afterall, trying to improve something takes effort, desire and will. If we are unhappy, it can seem impossible to shift to being more positive. … Continue reading
I was reminded recently that there are both easy and difficult ways to accomplish things. A story my friend Jim told me about moving a large rock is a good illustration of how working with the universal energies can make things … Continue reading
A friend of mine recently was having trouble with her daughter-in-law. There were all kinds of accusations about my friend not helping enough, not doing things with the grandchildren, etc., none of which were actually true, and which were obviously excuses … Continue reading