- Perpetual Change
- Action Modalities
- Our Contribution to the Expanding Universe
- Creating a New Future
- Sympathetic Vibration, Entrainment and Spoon Bending: An Interview with “Modern Day Seer”
- Manifestation Interview with Amy Green
- Using True Statements to Dispell Loneliness, Unhappiness…
- Effort or Ease – Getting Things Done
- Dealing with a Difficult Relationship – A Process for Change
Category Archives: Self-Help
Nature is always changing, just at different rates of speed. We are the ones who often attempt to hold things in sameness.
Another person is not obligated to play a role that we design for them. And we are not obligated to play the roles that others may design for us.
Many times the actions we choose have a negative or oppositional impulse. “I don’t want things to be this way, so I will do this to change it. I don’t want that to happen, so I will do such and such.” Continue reading
• What is it that determines our futures?
• Why is it that some affirmations or visualizations work and some don’t?
• What determines if someone will have a spontaneous healing? Continue reading
Although we may understand that thinking negative thoughts only brings us down even more, sometimes it can be difficult to change that. Afterall, trying to improve something takes effort, desire and will. If we are unhappy, it can seem impossible to shift to being more positive. … Continue reading