- Perpetual Change
- Action Modalities
- Our Contribution to the Expanding Universe
- Creating a New Future
- Sympathetic Vibration, Entrainment and Spoon Bending: An Interview with “Modern Day Seer”
- Manifestation Interview with Amy Green
- Using True Statements to Dispell Loneliness, Unhappiness…
- Effort or Ease – Getting Things Done
- Dealing with a Difficult Relationship – A Process for Change
Tag Archives: inspiration
Nature is always changing, just at different rates of speed. We are the ones who often attempt to hold things in sameness.
Many times the actions we choose have a negative or oppositional impulse. “I don’t want things to be this way, so I will do this to change it. I don’t want that to happen, so I will do such and such.” Continue reading
When we look out into our world and focus on that which we see there, we are contributing to the expansion of the universe. We are therefore playing an important, vibrant role in the agenda of the universe. Continue reading
• What is it that determines our futures?
• Why is it that some affirmations or visualizations work and some don’t?
• What determines if someone will have a spontaneous healing? Continue reading
I was reminded recently that there are both easy and difficult ways to accomplish things. A story my friend Jim told me about moving a large rock is a good illustration of how working with the universal energies can make things … Continue reading
A friend of mine recently was having trouble with her daughter-in-law. There were all kinds of accusations about my friend not helping enough, not doing things with the grandchildren, etc., none of which were actually true, and which were obviously excuses … Continue reading
When things get messed up on a webpage we can click the REFRESH button. When an electronic device doesn’t work right we can do a RESET by shutting it down then restarting it, or taking out the batteries and then restarting. But … Continue reading
Yesterday I spoke with a friend who was trying to decide when to retire. He had a bunch of conflicting feelings and was deadlocked within himself about what to do. We discussed it for a while. When the conversation switched to … Continue reading
2 Sets of Questions to help us see the truth more clearly and enter the flow of well being. The “That’s Better!” Process Dealing with something upsetting that keeps coming up in our minds. 1) “If ____ sticks in my mind there is something valuable … Continue reading